Merry Christmas! 🎄
I hope Santa brings you all that you've been dreaming of and you have a cheerful time with family and friends because that's what Christmas is really all about.
With everyday getting closer and closer to this special time of year, I couldn't miss the chance to create a festive Christmas look and give you some tips when dressing for a holiday as special as this one.
For my family and I, Christmas has always been a huge celebration since I was a child, and luckily, it still is, which makes me so excited to dress-up and bring the holiday cheer into my look each year. This time of year is the best for making memories, sharing stories, laughter, appreciating our loved ones and of course experimenting with our party looks. What's your favorite part of Christmas?
So you know before hitting up that Christmas party or Christmas dinner, you've got to look the part by dressing into something that's festive, that's you, and that's stylish.
Here are my style tips for Christmas wear!
- Be festive by dressing up in the season's colors (either red or green). I went for a red dress because I love wearing red and it's the ideal color to catch Santa's attention when it comes to who receives their presents first. LOL!
- If red or green aren't your colors, you can always wear a LBD (little black dress) and bring along that same festive feel through your accessories like a sparkly statement necklace or sequin heels.
- This is the time to let the sequins or beading out. My cold-shoulder dress consists of embellished straps that give the right amount of sparkle and class.
- A velvet material dress is a great Christmas choice because it's appropriate for the winter time and mostly adds a sense of luxury.
- If it's really cold where you are like Chicago or NYC, remember to bring a warm coat, scarf, hat or gloves on the way out until you get to your Christmas party destination.
I'm interested, have any of you finished with your gift shopping? I'm done with most of mine, but when you think that you're completely finished, something else pops into your head and next thing you know you're back in the mall.
Last year I did more Christmas looks that you might find helpful and interesting, so I'll leave the links here for you. Enjoy!
And in my previous post you can catch some party looks for welcoming the New 2017 Year!
NYE PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS! Which one should I wear?
Thank you for spending this time with me!
Wishing you the best and will see you soon once again!